The Infill Roadmap 2018 is the result of a collaborative engagement process that involved citizens, community organizations, the building and development industry and City Administration.
As Edmonton continues to grow and change, we expect to continue welcoming more people and new homes into our communities and neighbourhoods. Providing housing for a diverse population requires ongoing engagement to ensure the best possible outcomes for current and future residents .
Continuing infill conversations, can help build mutual understanding between stakeholders, residents, and the City about current issues as well as the the long-term benefits of thoughtful re-investment in our core, mature, and established communities. The City is dedicated to providing continued infill engagement opportunities through various events and outreach to ensure that a diversity of voices contribute to the conversation.
Want to be involved in Edmonton’s infill conversations?
- Subscribe to the monthly Evolving Infill Newsletter by visiting our website
- Check out Residential Infill News
- Keep up to date on events and opportunities for engagement using the Communications and Engagement Calendar
- Join the Edmonton Insight Community
- Send us a message directly with your questions or concerns
- Contact your Community League