Check the Grade

Under drainage bylaw no.18093, you might have to to submit a lot grading plan with your development/building permit application. The city will need to review your plan before any construction occurs.

After construction the property will have to be graded, surveyed for a lot-grading certificate, and inspected to make sure it complies with an approved lot grading plan.

Visit the City of Edmonton website for more information about:

  • lot grading guidelines
  • infill housing requirements
  • approvals
  • inspections

If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, call 780-496-5576 or email