Submit Your Application

Once you have your drawings, plans, and a list of permits you’ll need, it’s time to head to the Edmonton Service Centre (Edmonton Tower, 2nd Floor, 10111 104 Avenue, Edmonton AB T5J 0J4; 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday) and submit your application.

A Development Officer will review your application and inform you of anything you’ve missed, or still need to do.

Take a Picture!

It's recommended that landowners submit pictures of their property and adjacent boulevards with their submission package to provide Transportation with evidence of the state of the boulevard before the project begins.

For help, contact sustainable development at 311. They have people who can help you on your way to building a successful infill.